Director of Partnership Review
International Cooperating Ministries is seeking a person with one year of construction or project manager experience; able to travel within Africa for over 1/3 of the year. Incumbent will represent the Mini Bible College in the field and oversee the ICM’s mission to build churches and Church Growth Partnerships. Salary $59,093/yr. Bachelor’s (or equivelant) in Business or related field required.
Contact: Ms. Stringer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Development Officer, Southeast Region
International Cooperating Ministries (ICM) Development Officers (DOs) are fundraisers working with and cultivating major donor relationships.
Qualified candidate will possess:
- A strong/sincere passion for the ICM mission and belief in its Statement of Faith
- 3-5 years of successful major donor development experience (evangelical nonprofit a plus)
- The demonstrated ability to journey with approximately 100 major donor partners while adhering to ICM’s standard of conduct and advancement philosophy
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and effective presentation skills
- The self-motivation to work independently and the cooperative skills to work with the DO/ICM team
- The ability to travel and manage time and resources effectively
- The ability and desire to lead international donor vision trips
- The organizational skills to develop, document, and execute plans to engage and cultivate long-term donor relationships
- The technical ability to utilize the hardware/software used by DOs
- The desire to learn/adapt/share best practices that help achieve ICM objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must pass a pre-employment reference screen
- Proof of valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Report required
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to: email@example.com